Celebration Place is designed to inspire kids with hope, joy, and friendships while they learn to rely on God. Celebration Place is a 52-week complementary children’s resource to Celebrate Recovery and the student version The Landing. It's a place where kids can discover the same truths in age-appropriate ways!
Celebration Place gives kids…
- hope for all the amazing things God has in store for them.
- truths that help them overcome life’s challenges by learning to lean on Jesus.
- joy as they embark on a wonderful, year-long journey of songs, games, videos, impactful experiences, and great conversation.
- friendships with other children.
- guidance for kids as they make Jesus the enduring, rock-solid foundation of their lives.
Celebration Place meets every Friday Night 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the Family Center, however childcare is available from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Check out our Campus Map if this is your first time joining us.