- Authority of Scriptures
- Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)
- Full deity and full humanity of Christ
- Substitutionary atonement
- Salvation by grace (faith alone, Christ alone)
- Virgin birth; visible and bodily resurrection; visible and bodily return of Christ
- Priesthood of the believer (every member ministry)
- Truth - the Bible is our anchor and compass.
- Relationships - we love, evangelize, disciple and serve together in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Accountability - we entrust our lives, attitudes, and actions to God and one another.
- the Gospel - Jesus Christ is central to everything we do.
- Generosity - we live selflessly through stewardship of time, talent, treasure.
- Life-change - we celebrate the transforming power of Christ.
- Team - we serve effectively and efficiently through collaboration and cooperation with others.
- Worship one, serve one
- Always room for one more
- Truth travels best the road of relationships
- Celebration / Cell
- Biblical fidelity / Cultural relevancy
- It’s not about us; it’s about Him
- Excellence with integrity
- In essentials - Unity
In non-essentials - Liberty
In all things - Charity (Richard Baxter)
- Servant Leadership
- High tech / High touch
- Name nowhere, fingerprints everywhere
- Kids matter to God
- Love God / Love others
- Church health above Church growth
- Mission/Vision driven, not opportunity driven
- Form follows function
- Think globally / Act locally
- Anonymity of gifts and donors
Fellowship's Mission Statement PDF Document