Returning Home is committed to breaking the cycle of incarceration in Northwest Arkansas by:
- Reentry education for men in the Springdale Work Release Center so they are prepared to successfully return to their families and communities after release.
- Connecting men in the Springdale Work Release Center with trained mentors who will build strong relationships with these men. These relationships will continue after release until each man has successfully returned to his family and community.
Implement the three reentry components of our program in the Springdale Work Release Center during 2014/2015.
- Reentry courses
- Celebrate Recovery
- Saturday morning reentry programs
- Educational (marriage, parenting, etc.)
- Church/community special events
Implement the following as resources become available
- Develop partnerships with needed area social service providers
- Begin offering services to family members of men in the Springdale Work Release Center
- Begin to offer services and mentors to those in Northwest Arkansas who are in reentry (probation or parole)