We would love to help you plan your special event at Fellowship. Weddings are scheduled on a "first-come, first-serve" basis, and pre-marital counseling is required in addition to the other requirements listed below.
For more detailed information, please read our wedding guide.
- Ranges from $500-$1300 depending on facility.
- Includes custodial, technical crew, and a wedding consultant.
- Worship services & preparations take precedence over all other events. Contact Ray Wagoner regarding those details.
- All dates are tentative until approved by the appropriate Fellowship staff.
- Additional events, like a rehearsal dinner or the reception, require additional fees.
- Facility use is limited to regular attenders of Fellowship.
- The wedding must be coordinated by one of our trained wedding consultants, who will meet with you four to six times and work with our staff, provide guidelines, and assist in planning.
- Officiating pastors not affiliated with Fellowship must be approved.
A couple may not be married at Fellowship if:
- Either person is not a Christian.
- The couple is currently living together.
- There has been a previous marriage and a divorce for which there was no biblical grounds.
- Either person does not have the blessing of their parent(s).
- Either person is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The couple is living a gay or lesbian lifestyle.
- The couple is not willing to complete the prescribed pre-marital counseling as required by the approved officiating pastor.
- In case of premarital pregnancy, must be disclosed to the officiating pastor.