57 results found for "discipleship"
This short term mission trip is for 30 11th-12th grade students and 5 leaders from the Sunday Morning congregation, from the Bentonville, Rogers, and Springdale regions. We will be serving the Jungle Kids for Christ during Spring Break 2018.
- The deadline to register and have the deposit of $50 paid is December 30th.
- The total cost of the trip (including deposit) is $2,000 for students.
- Deposits and Payments are NON-refundable for all mission trips.
- Space is limited and available on a first come, first served basis (including application and deposit).
- The FSM staff leading this trip is Caleb Freeman.
- This trip requires a passport, so if you don't currently have one, register for one as soon as you can!
REGISTRATION NOTES: Seniors will be able to register for this trip from 2:00pm on November 5th through 12:00pm on November 10th.
Then, on November 12th at 2:00pm, registration will open up to all 11th-12th graders, until it is full.
(If you are a current 11th-12th grade Cell Group Leader interested in attending this trip, please contact the staff members above to find out the availability. Leader cost is $950.)
**The Ecuador team will be serving the long term missionaries in Misahualli, Ecuador. We will work with students at a school and the teachers there as well. Our goal will be to encourage and uplift the full time staff, while also spreading the Gospel to locals and students. Construction work will be done on the school campus in an attempt to help aid the learning environment. This is an intensive discipleship trip, where attending students are required to prep and lead the trip. Front end work is to be expected, with the hope for incredible outcomes.**
- This Spring Break mission trip is for 120 8th-9th grade students plus 20 leaders from the Sunday Morning Congregation in the Bentonville, Rogers, and Springdale regions.
- The deposit is $50. The medical release forms and final payment are due no later than March 1st.
- The total cost (including deposit) for this trip is $375. (Deposits and Payments are NON-refundable for all mission trips.)
- Space is limited, and available on a first come, first deposited, first served basis.
- The FSM staff person leading this trip is Hunter House.
- Current Cell Group Leaders need to register through Hunter.
**FSM takes 8th-9th graders to Memphis each year to primarily partner with Memphis Athletic Ministries. We will spend 6 days in Memphis learning from MAM, Eikon, Fellowship Memphis, Serve901, City Leadership, and other Memphis organizations as we learn what discipleship and ministry looks like in Memphis. Students will serve with various ministries each morning and spend time in gyms throughout Memphis to get to know kids in the city. We will be staying with Serve901 in their bunkhouse, worshiping each evening together, and hearing from different ministry leaders each night speak on the truth of the Gospel and how it drives us to follow Jesus.**View More
Do you understand how to "integrate" discipleship into all areas of your life?
Has God put someone in your sphere of influence to help grow in Christ?
In this class, we will:
- Discuss the meaning of Christ's command in Matthew 28:18-20.
- Identify and remove personal barriers hindering discipleship.
- Learn practical aspects of discipling: Listen, Love & Pray.
- Gain information regarding logistics and essential discipleship elements.
- Become better equipped to serve and reach others for Christ.
- Access Fellowship's Women's Discipleship Team, support and resources.
Materials will be provided. This class will meet in room 161 in the BiLD Training Center. Childcare is available through Sunday morning services. Contact Mary Wilson with any questions or for more information. View More
Building: ROGERS COMMUNITY OFFICES
Room: GREAT ROOM - RCO GR