re|engage Marriage Enrichment
Sundays | 4:30-6:30pm
Duration: 16-week small group | Ongoing opportunities to join throughout the year
Cost: $95 per couple
Description: A marriage enrichment program that examines God's design for marriage and applies Biblical principles to guide couples toward growth in their relationship. Marriages in any condition can benefit, whether you are struggling to get along, your marriage is broken, or you simply want to grow closer together as a couple.
re|engage is an on-going and open ministry - registration is not required at this time.
You can begin the re|engage process at anytime. Just show up on any Sunday evening and we will explain the group process and get you plugged in! As soon as we place you in a closed group, we will then email you a registration link to sign up, register children if needed, and pay the $95 fee. (If cost is an issue, please email Jordyn Price).
Children’s classes are available for children aged birth - 12 years old (no registration needed for children before attending)
Typical Night of re|engage will look like the following:
- Drop off children - (if needed) no earlier than 4:15pm (enter through worship foyer and our team will direct you to the correct area. You do not need to register your children until you are placed in a closed group)
- Large Group session in the Family Center Auditorium (4:30-5:15pm)
- Newcomers (first time guests) will stay in the Family Center after Large Group for orientation. (5:15-6:30pm)
- Open Groups (couples interested in getting in a closed group) are hosted immediately following Large Group. (5:15-6:30pm)
- Closed Groups (committed couples who want to go through the 16-session workbook) will meet and be facilitated throughout the Family Center with their leader couple. Leader info, room location, and link to register/pay for the class will be sent to you once we place you in a closed group. (5:15-6:30pm)
**re|engage will NOT meet on the following Sundays: October 31, November 28, December 19, December 26, and January 2