WHAT TO EXPECT
What will my child learn?
- Who is God? Who is Jesus?
- God created everything; we need to be thankful and take care of the things God has given us.
- God and Jesus love them; their parents love them.
- God gave them the Bible to tell them about Himself and Jesus; it also tells the kind of person God wants them to be and to become.
- Prayer is talking to God.
- God wants them to obey Him and their parents.
- God wants them to have a special place in their hearts for Jesus.
What do I need to bring?
- 2 - 3 disposable diapers or pull-ups
- change of clothing
- bottle or pacifier, if needed
Please label all items you bring, and let the teacher know if your child has any allergy or any other helpful information.
Contact us with any questions of if you would like more information
Animal crackers and water are provided for the children once they graduate to the toddler area. If your child has an allergy, please inform the leader. We are a peanut-free environment.
Parent Contact during Service:
As you know, it is sometimes normal for little ones to cry when leaving a parent. Our leaders will immediately try to create interest in a toy or activity and give assurance that you will return after the worship service is completed. If your child fusses for an extended period of time (over 10 minutes), we will display your security number on the LCD screens located in the worship areas for you to return to your child’s class.