Our mission is to provide Biblical resources to assist you in godly financial management. Use the Financial Scorecard to determine your current financial condition. Then review the list of appropriate resources available on your journey to financial freedom.
What is your Financial Health?
Our mission is to provide Biblical resources to assist you in godly financial management. Use the Financial Scorecard to determine your current financial condition; then turn the card over to check out the appropriate resources available on your journey to financial freedom.
My/Our financial condition could be described as:
- Upside down financially (owe more than the value of items financed)
- One unexpected event away from crisis
- Immediate financial needs unmet
- One crisis/paycheck away from struggling
- Meeting month-to-month expenses
- Have accumulated significant debt
- No significant savings or emergency fund
- Doing OK – going where you want to go financially
- Financial margin in your life
- Saving toward financial goals: college, retirement – or reach retirement with your needs met
- Income/assets available beyond your consumption needs; significant spending/giving options available
- Accumulated significant wealth
- Concerned with protecting wealth, impact of wealth on children, helping others with their needs
Financial Peace University - We all need a plan for our money. FPU is that plan: teaching God’s way of handling money by presenting Biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you’ve dreamed you could be.
Freedom 5:One - A personal coaching plan offering four sessions over a one year period to help establish a spending plan, reduce debt, and develop margin in your financial situation.
Align - A six-week discussion on how to move from frustration to freedom in dealing with finances from a Biblical point of view. Topics include earning, spending, giving, saving, retirement, and estate considerations.
Estate Design - A 2-hour seminar to prepare a person to craft a plan for one’s estate that will serve the family and God’s design for distributing one’s assets at the end of your life.
For further information, contact Hector Sanabria.