10 results found for "grief"
2017 All Community Women’s Retreat
Friday & Saturday
New Life Ranch
$85 per person - includes lodging & meals
Take time to experience God in a fresh way at our Women’s RESTORE retreat!
He restores my soul. Psalm 23:3
Have fun, laugh, and experience spiritual restoration at New Life Ranch.
Engage the Word of God with gifted speaker, Kim Marquette. Personalize your retreat experience by selecting from 8 breakout sessions to aide in your own refreshment while connecting with other women from your community.
Restoration Breakouts include:
- Restoring Marriage into God's Beautiful Story - Amy Soderquist
- Re-Purposing My Life for a New Season - Becca Mulvaney
- Choosing Truth in My Singleness - Kim Vollendorf
- Interrupted Expectations (Life in crisis, loss, grief) - Jan Stockdale
- How Do I Revitalize My Sex Life? - Kim Vollendorf
- Praying Home the Prodigal - Beth Kenyon
- The Art of Translation: Communicating Well - Becca Ford
- When Women Walk Alone – Margo Bodishbaugh
We will be offering horseback riding ($15) and zip lining ($5) as free time options. Sign ups will be on a first come/first serve basis at check in for the retreat. Please bring cash or check to pay if you wish to participate.
Consider who else you know that would enjoy getting away, having authentic conversations, laughing and being surrounded by incredible nature!
Make sure to REGISTER now. Space is limited. A minimum of $25 is required to reserve your space. Cost includes a retreat t-shirt. Please choose your size during registration - - registration must be received by 9/8 to ensure correct size.