Ways to Engage
Watch Services Online
*Weekend resources update on Fridays each week.
Watch the service online and check out the Church at Home Family Resources page for services, devotionals, music and more.
We know several of you all have been doing some “parking lot” or “cul-de-sac” small groups where you gather while still remaining socially distant. These are great ideas if your group is ready to meet in that format. If not, zero pressure. You can continue to gather on your video platform.
Regardless of how your group is meeting, please email the Mosaic Community Team so we can continue to serve and equip you in the most helpful way. Also, feel free to invite one of our Mosaic Community staff to visit your outdoor gathering. We would love to see you and your group
Save the Church at Home Family Resources page as it gets updated each week with services and resources for your family!
Activity and Craft Packets (2 year olds - Kindergarten)
The Mosaic Early Childhood team has put together packets that go along with weekly services! Watch the kids’ service and then do the activity and crafts at any time during the week as a fun way to help you have conversations about the bible stories. The team will be taking great care and following protocol as they put the activity packets together. If you would like a packet, complete this form by Monday, June 1. Packets will be available for pick-up at the preschool building on Saturday, June 6 from 10:00-11:00am.
Kids Day Out 2020-2021 | Register
Mondays and Thursdays | August 24, 2020 – May 20, 2021
Registration for Fellowship's Kid’s Day Out (formally known as Adventureland) is now open. Kids Day Out is a Christ-centered weekday ministry that provides age-appropriate (3mo-Pre-K) activities to encourage both educational and spiritual growth. Questions? Contact Jessica Files
Antioch 2020 | Register
Update – Antioch has been rescheduled to July
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays in July | 9:00am – Noon
| The Lodge
Antioch is a leadership program for high school students designed to increase their knowledge of God, build their skills for Christ-like living, and grow their passion for experiencing the joys and promises of God's kingdom. We believe these things will help to cast our student's vision on the true Jesus. This year, we will focus heavily remaining in God through four weeks of emphasis on spiritual formation (knowledge), true discipleship (skill), and Kingdom-mindedness (passion).
Creation Apologetics Online Workshop
Saturday, May 30 | 12:00 – 4:00pm
A wonderful opportunity in a workshop format for Christians to learn firsthand what apologetics is and where Creation Science/History stands as of 2020. Join us and learn firsthand why the Bible is more credible today than perhaps ever before and what 1 Peter 3:15 means. Keynote speakers include nuclear physicist/cosmologist Russell Humphreys and geophysicist John Baumgardner.
Many of you have asked what we can do to help people around the world who are struggling because of the impact of the COVID-19 virus. Some of our Mosaic Global Workers are providing food and other aid to the people they are serving. For security reasons, we can’t highlight the specific workers and locations publicly. But you can help, here’s how:
1. Pray – that God will support, sustain and protect our workers, and open doors for the gospel through their compassionate care. To sign up for our Global Prayer list text #GOPray to 479-282-2406.
2. Give – we will be supporting the efforts of our workers through our Mosaic on Mission fund. You can help by giving to this fund. Give online or text #momission to 479-282-2406.
3. Connect – if you want to connect with a Global Worker directly to support them, contact Doug Raines. He can tell you how you can give directly to them and he can give our workers your contact information so they can add you to their communication.
New Online Classes Starting June 7
Register now for Panorama of the Bible
, Personal Bible Study
, and We Believe
. Class sessions are pre-recorded videos to watch each week followed by discussion questions to answer and assignments to assess learning. There will be scheduled, live Q&A sessions as well. This class set-up offers a great opportunity for you to engage the material with family members or your community/small group to grow and learn together.
Here are some things our Mosaic staff team is listening to, reading, watching, and using right now:
- The Bible Project – tons of really awesome videos on themes, words, figures, and books in the Bible!
- Out of Curiosity Podcast
- Discipling Your Family – What does it look like to disciple our families during this time?
- RightNow Media – thousands of Bible studies, trainings, and videos for you and your family. If you have not created a FREE account yet, start here.
- She Reads Truth – Bible studies for women! You can jump in on a current study or pick from one of their previous ones. This is a great place to get started if you are wanting some guidance in engaging with Scripture.