ANTIOCH is a year-long DISCIPLESHIP TRAINING PROGRAM, launching every June with a 4-week intensive and continuing throughout the school year with monthly discipleship and service commitments. Our aim is to train up spiritual leaders who know God and desire to help others know Him.
What do we study?
Our leadership development curriculum involves training and experiences that focus on developing 4 core areas of a leader -Knowledge, Skill, Character, and Passion/Vision. Specifically, this will include:
- Personal Bible Study Class (Knowledge)
- Small Group Leader Training (Skill)
- Respectable Sins book reading (Character)
- Discipleship with a mentor (Passion/Vision)
What are the requirements?
We find it to be very valuable for the holistic development of spiritual leaders when they are invited to commit to their training
and development. The requirements for an Antioch participant are:
- Attendance: Students must miss no more than 3 days of the June training days (see full schedule below).
- Small Group Leader: 1-year commitment to serve as a Saturday Night Small Group Leader for Mosaic Kids Ministries (specific age group will be assigned).
- Discipleship: Meet weekly (during June) with a spiritual mentor who can help guide and encourage students through what they learn at Antioch and who can also be available to walk alongside them during the school year.
- Homework: Students will be expected to put in work during and outside of scheduled Antioch times. We hope that the structure provided by Antioch will help students develop skills and disciplines that they will be able to reproduce by themselves during the school year.
STUDENTS ENTERING 9th-12th Grades
Must be able to commit to listed requirements above.
Must apply by submitting application.
Must have an Entrance and Exit meeting with a Mosaic Student Staff.
JUNE 1-29, 2019
Saturday, June 1, 8:00-9:00pm
4-Week Schedule for June 4-27:
Tuesdays, Wednesday & Thursday | 9:00am-12:00pm
Saturdays | 4:00pm-8:00pm
End of Antioch Retreat:
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION (opens in March)
Questions? Email Bethany Donoghue