Guidelines for In-Person Worship Services
We are so thankful to be back together! We invite families to attend together as we will not offer children’s classes or student services at this time. The Elders will continue to prayerfully monitor the situation in cooperation with state and local officials to determine when it is safe for our staff, volunteers, students, and children to conduct these services. Our livestream services will continue to be available each week for those who feel uncomfortable attending, or those with underlying medical conditions.
We ask that you cooperate in wearing masks, social distancing, and washing/sanitizing your hands regularly. We don’t want an outbreak of the virus among our congregants or our staff! The threat of this disease is not over, but as one medical professional told me, “We are going to have to learn to live with this virus until an effective vaccine is developed.” Hopefully, that will be soon. Or better yet, let’s continue to pray that God will intervene on our behalf.
Guidelines for registering for and attending services, as well as service protocol videos, are below.
What we need from you:
- Reserve your seat at fellowshipnwa.org/reserve (Capacity is limited).
- Check your temperature before leaving home.
- Arrive no earlier than 20 minutes prior to service.
- Wear mask at all times while on our campuses.
- Maintain social distancing from others not in your party.
- Wash/sanitize your hands regularly.
- Worship as a family. No children/student services will be offered at this time.
What you can expect:
- Our worship venues are sanitized regularly.
- Bathrooms and entry doors are sanitized after each service.
- Ushers will guide you to seats with proper social distancing.
- Offering plates will not be passed. You can give in-person in our offering boxes (see maps below) or give online.
- For services observing communion, elements will be available in prepackaged containers as you walk into the worship center.
Congregational Specific Info: