7 results found for "watch"
Are you tired, inside and out? Are you overwhelmed with choices and expectations and pressures, trying your best to measure up–yet you still feel as if you're losing ground and missing out on the best parts of your life?
You are not alone.
Jennie Allen understands the daily struggle so many of us face with inadequacy and insecurity. We often find ourselves paralyzed by the belief that we are not good enough, talented enough, or spiritual enough to do what we are supposed to do in life. And she invites us into a different experience, one in which our souls are content and epic dreams unfold through our lives. In Nothing to Prove, she calls us to…
- Find freedom from self-induced pressure by admitting we’re not enough—but Jesus is
- Stop doing things for God, and start doing things with Him
- Admit our greatest needs and watch them be filled by the only One who can meet them.
- Discover how God moves wildly through those who have nothing to protect and nothing to prove
- Make it our goal to know and love Jesus, then watch what He does in and through us
Books should be purchased online or at a local bookstore prior to the first class
For more information, please contact Lorie Johnson at [email protected] View More
Building: Fellowship Bentonville Office
Room: Centerton Room