82 results found for "students"
We are so excited that you’re interested in joining a Mosaic Students Cell Group!
Cell groups are the way our students gather together each week for community and bible study. They gather in host homes that are generally specific to their grade, gender, and region. We need new 6th graders to register so we can know numbers and plan for leader and host home needs.
Here are some upcoming Cell Group dates:
*Cell Worship - August 7
*Cell Worship - September 4
Fall Retreat - September 6-8, New Life Ranch
Cell Group Starts - September 11
*Cell Worship is a night where all Cell Groups from the four cities will come together for a night of worship here at the church!
If you have any questions or concerns about Cell Groups, please reach out to Scott, Janie or Collin.
If you have any problems with this registration, please contact Bethany Donoghue at [email protected].
Mosaic Students Leader Training will be:
Wednesday, August 21st | 6:30-8:30 PM
Food will be provided. So come hungry, friends!
This training is for all 2019/2020 Mosaic Student Cell Group Leaders and Hosts. We are excited to kick-off this coming year with you in student ministry and look forward to spending time with you at this training next month.
Room: The Lodge
- Labor Day Weekend (Saturday, August 31th - Monday, September 2nd)
- $155 (Partial scholarships are available--please contact Stephanie)
- Students will be transported on charter buses to Camp War Eagle
- PAPERWORK DUE by 10AM on FRIDAY, AUG 30th!
***IF you are a student from a city other than Fayetteville, please contact Stephanie to be registered manually. Thank you!
This training experience will provide 6th-12th grade students opportunities to learn and grow in a workshop style environment. From technical production, to instrumental performance, to vocals and shepherding, we will be training and equipping in multiple areas to produce healthy and confident student leaders.
Building: Student Center Central
Room: Student Center Central Auditorium
- Weekend retreat for students to connect with their small groups and the Lord as they enter into a new school year.
- For 6th-12th grade students.
- At New Life Ranch (bus transportation will be provided for leaders and students)
- Registration ENDS on Monday, August 26th.
- RELEASE FORMS DUE on Monday, August 26th.
- Make sure you are registered by the 26th so you get the right shirt size.
- A packing list will be uploaded here soon
- Please fill out the online medical release form
Drop off will be from 6:00-6:30 on Friday night in the Student Center West foyer.
Pick up will be in the Student Center West parking lot at 12:30pm Sunday afternoon.
Leaders: There will be a leader meeting at 5:30PM in Student Center West's foyer. We are asking leaders to ride the bus out to NLR with students this year.
If you have any questions about the retreat or scholarships, please reach out to Scott Jones at [email protected] If you have any questions about this registration, please contact Bethany Donoghue at [email protected]
- Labor Day Weekend retreat for Bentonville, Rogers, and Springdale 10th-12th graders
- at New Life Ranch in Colcord, OK (all students/leaders will ride chartered buses from Fellowship)
- Saturday, August 31st (8:30am) thru Monday, September 2nd (11:00am).
- The cost is $165 per student. A limited number of partial scholarships are available upon request. Please contact Bekah for info.
- REGISTRATION ENDS AT 10am ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 30th!
- Release forms are due online by 10am on Friday, August 30th. It's best to just fill it out immediately after registering! Look for the blue Permission Slip button to the right.