Mosaic Parent Child Dedication for November 2019
We are so excited to walk alongside of you and your family through this season! If you are registering for this, you are committing to two dates.
- Parent/Child Dedication Class: November 11th from 5-7PM.
- Parent/Child Dedication in service: November 23rd (1st or 2nd hour)
Parent/Child Dedication Class Information:
When you arrive at Fellowship on November 11th, please head to the Worship Center Foyer where Jen Kanak will meet you and show you where you need to go to do the voice over (childcare is provided if needed: you can drop your children in the classroom before or after your voice over, whichever is convenient for you- an email will be sent out about class location). Afterwards, we will be staying in the Worship Center Foyer where food will be provided as well as a short class.
Mom or Dad can do the voice over. Many times, both parents will do a part. Please make sure that your voice over is no longer than 30 seconds, which is about 75 words. A voice over is what you pray for your child and/or what they mean to your family.
We will have dinner and discuss some things that we think will be valuable for your family as your partner with us in Family Ministry here at Mosaic. Some of the things that we would like to share with you at this class are:
- We want to connect with families before the dedication so that it will be a more personal time. We would also like for families to connect with each other.
- We would love to share with you our Family Ministry Vision.
- We use a curriculum called Orange and we would like to introduce parents to it.
- We want to encourage our parents on what it means to have a marriage centered family vs a child centered home.
Please send a picture of your baby to Bethany Donoghue ([email protected]) NO LATER than November 10th.
As you are filling out this registration, please make sure you get ALL of the information that we are asking for completely filled out NO LATER than November 18th.