Celebration Place is designed to inspire kids with hope, joy, and friendships while they learn to rely on God. Celebration Place is a 52-week complementary children’s resource to Celebrate Recovery and the student version The Landing. It's a place where kids can discover the same truths in age-appropriate ways!
Celebration Place gives kids…
- hope for all the amazing things God has in store for them.
- truths that help them overcome life’s challenges by learning to lean on Jesus.
- joy as they embark on a wonderful, year-long journey of songs, games, videos, impactful experiences, and great conversation.
- friendships with other children.
- guidance for kids as they make Jesus the enduring, rock-solid foundation of their lives.
Celebration Place meets every Friday Night 7:00 - 9:00pm in the Children’s Center, however childcare is available from 6:30 - 9:30pm. Check out our Campus Map if this is your first time joining us.
Children will enjoy a creative worship time as well as small group experiences that teach the same principles of Celebrate Recovery in age-appropriate ways. Enjoy your Celebrate Recovery experience knowing your child is being cared for and ministered to. You do not need to register your child ahead of time.
NOTE: No adults are allowed to walk through the children's area during service and small group times. The ONLY exception is if you are picking up your child to check them out.