Celebrate Recovery @ Fellowship
Healing for life's hurts, hang-ups, and habits
WORSHIP WITH US
Welcome to Celebrate Recovery
Celebrate Recovery operates as an extension of Fellowship Bible Church, a unique congregation focused on healing. It is for ANYONE who has a "hurt, hang-up, or habit" within the community at large or our own FBC church body - not restricted to people struggling only with an addiction. We all have issues that may be interfering with our fellowship with God and others. Therefore, we all qualify! Join us as we pursue the freedom of real life in Jesus Christ and celebrate the recovery only He can bring through His people and His Word.
Please join us this FRIDAY night at 7:00pm, now at 2 LOCATIONS!
Fellowship NWA: 1051 W Pleasant Grove Road, Rogers, AR
Fellowship Fayetteville: 3447 AR-112, Fayetteville, AR
FRIDAY NIGHT SCHEDULE
Join us this Friday for any or all of the following:
- Food & Fellowship in Worship Center Foyer
- Typical meals are pizza, burgers, taco salad, BBQ Sandwiches ($4 per person, $2 kids)
7:00pm C|R Worship
- Our weekly “Large Group” meeting in the Worship Center
- Hope and encouragement for our recovery includes Music, Recovery Lesson, and Participant Testimonies
- Casual attire
8:00pm Open Share Groups
- Gender & issue specific groups
- Women’s groups meet in the Family Center classrooms
- Men’s groups meet in the Preschool Center classrooms
- Share Groups are an opportunity to share with others who are struggling with similar issues.
9:00pm Solid Rock Café
- Fellowship with coffee and dessert in Worship Center Foyer
- Opportunity to meet and connect with others in recovery
JOIN a Small Group
Healing for life's HURTS, HANG-UPS, and HABITS.
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered recovery program that helps us deal with life’s “hurts, hang-ups, and habits.” Healing takes place among a network of brothers and/or sisters, making a small group experience an essential part of Celebrate Recovery. We have small groups for children, students, and adults and all work through the same 12-step curriculum, based on the 8 recovery principles found in the Beatitudes.
FOSTERING LIFE CHANGE
Celebrate Recovery exists to see life-change in the people of Northwest Arkansas and the world. Check out how Jesus is changing the heart and soul of His people!