WHAT TO EXPECT
If you are a new family, we would love to help you find your kids’ classes. Come to the Information Booth in the Worship Center Foyer and we will help you navigate the check-in process and get you to the right places.
What to Expect
KIDS Jr. is our Early Childhood ministry at Mosaic, designed for children birth through kindergarten. Every Saturday night in KIDS Jr. we read a Bible story, sing, do crafts, learn sign language and play games that all relate to our message for the week. Three year olds through kindergarten kids also have large group worship time (which can include singing, puppets and stories). What an awesome experience to see our children learning about their God!
- Birth - 2 year olds meet on the 1st floor of the Children's Center at 5:00 & 6:45pm.
- Staff: Jen Kanak and Lili Tibon
- Preschool (3 and up) meet in the Preschool Building at 5:00 & 6:45pm.
- Staff: Jenny Shelby and Cherie Johnson
What to Bring
- 2 - 3 disposable diapers or pull-ups
- change of clothing
- bottle or pacifier, if needed
Please label all items you bring, and let the teacher know if your child has any allergy or any other helpful information.
Contact us with any questions of if you would like more information.
Animal crackers and water are provided for the children once they graduate to the toddler area. If your child has an allergy, please inform the leader. We are a peanut-free environment.